Marketing Procurement Manager
Marketing Procurement Manager - Global Media Production Firm - Central London - GBP55k-GBP60k -Blue-Chip Environment
Global Media firm seeks an ambitious Marketing Procurement Manager to join their global team and operate out of their modern Central London HQ.
As a world-renowned name in their field, with an ever-expanding Procurement function this firm are looking for somebody with a strong marketing Procurement experience to gain valuable experience working alongside senior and C-Suite stakeholders and receiving exposure to best-in-class Procurement on a global scale.
This firm offers a positive culture that encourages development and progression in a friendly and laid-back environment. The successful procurement professional will be given autonomy to stick to tight deadlines whilst also receiving on-the-job training to ensure that you are given every chance to grow and progress as the company inevitably continues to grow.
Marketing Procurement Manager:
- Implementing new internal functions, the successful Procurement Manager will work across all areas of Marketing Procurement and take on responsibility for large spends, guaranteeing value and managing supply risk.
- Collecting and analysing data for future projects, coming up with innovative ideas which will be escalated to senior management for consideration offering you the opportunity to leave a personal impression on the firm.
- Working directly with the Senior Procurement Manager on key strategic initiatives you will expand your procurement knowledge whilst reaping the rewards of being mentored by a senior team member as you get fast tracked into a category manager position.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as understanding customer and supplier needs.
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Extensive experience working in marketing procurement with a strong track record of delivering savings without compromising on quality of service provided
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree or above from a leading university (desirable), ideally with a 2:1, 1st or equivalent degree from an international university
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Adam at