Graduate Investments Assistant
A successful Wealth Management company in Bath is looking for a Graduate Investments Associate to join their team. This will be a really varied role and will combine dealing with advisers' queries on the phone, back office financial processes and improving and implementing working methods. Full training will be provided for someone who is eager and willing to learn.
The team is expected to double in size over the next year, making this is the perfect time to get noticed for future career development opportunities. This position would best suit someone who thrives in a team environment, multi-tasking, sharing new ideas, prioritising, managing projects, working very much as a team and helping colleagues out.
The company culture is hugely dynamic, and this is an exciting time to join the business as it continues to excel within an emerging market. The firm's achievements and innovations are very highly regarded within the industry.
The offices are in central Bath just a short walk from Bath Spa train and bus stations.
This role will be diverse, and no two days will be the same, duties will include the following:
- Effectively dealing with queries from financial advisers, trust companies & third parties.
- Maintaining relationships with financial advisory firms, sales teams & internal divisions.
- Providing administration support across Client Services, Dealing, Fund Loading and Distribution Processing.
- Effectively handling and processing administration requests.
- Interacting with fund managers, trading partners and custodians.
- Being on hand to resolve queries arising from incoming calls.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness.
- Involvement in ad-hoc reporting, systems testing, process improvements & project work.
- Understanding the market and how changes in the market affect the business model.
- A willingness to learn.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, adaptable to change with a 'can do' attitude.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in the Investments sector.
Prospects & Benefits:
The company strongly promotes personal development and there are excellent training programmes and study support schemes. The business will support you with a career development plan and provides study support, financial incentives and regular pay reviews.
There are many opportunities to expand upon your knowledge and skills within the role and ultimately to progress your career within the business. The office environment is friendly and sociable with a positive feel. There are very exciting career prospects ahead as this part of the company continues to grow.
There is an excellent and flexible benefits package which includes a good pension, paid study support and exam pass incentives, train travel season ticket scheme, a considerable annual bonus paid in addition to salary, private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection insurance.