Service Delivery Manager (Energy Bureau)
Role: Service Delivery Manager (Energy Bureau)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: GBP34K - GBP38K DOE
Do you have experience in B2B relationship management and ideally an understanding of energy management? Working on the Bureau Services with an Energy Management software system, the purpose of the Bureau Service Delivery Manager is to manage B2B customer relationships. The Service Delivery manager will be providing insight - highlighting energy consumption, cost, trends and potential savings and providing regular performance reporting and reviews to the customer.
- Accurate, up to date and complete customer portfolio and database
- Optimised bill validation
- Data Quality assurance
- Timely billing error recovery and recovery rate optimisation
- Interface file and report delivery
- Customer service plan fulfilment
- Customer satisfaction delivery.
- Management and delivery of Customer On-boarding and Off-boarding.
- Utility Supplier management experience
- Analytical skills to interpret data to make recommendations
- Ability to manage projects
- Communication skills, with a focus on negotiating and influencing ability
- Staff mentoring and coaching
- Experience in a Customer service role
- Working to SLA's goals and KPI objectives
- Understanding of Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Oil and Water) industry, invoices, data and meters
- Degree in a technical discipline, energy / engineering preferable