Team Operations Manager
Customer Experience and Service Delivery are at the forefront of this client's agenda. Having successful teams, providing a first class service both internally and externally are of the highest priority. The company prides itself on having Senior Managers that possess the same thought process and now looking to strengthen that support for all colleagues with the addition of an experienced Team Operations Manager. You'll be bought in to monitor service delivery and team performance whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of any departmental targets.
In this role you'll be managing 2 Team Leaders and their associated teams.
Team Operations Manager- Job Overview
- Proactively support teams to ensure strategic objectives are delivered
- Support and coach team members in their development and growth within the business
- Act as single point of contact for all contractual matters arising from external relationships
- Management of supplier relationships
- Work collaboratively with other departments to shape the service offering and strengthen market position
- Manage personal and departmental targets
- Ensuring complete adoption of internal processes
- Handle all internal communications with stakeholders not directly involving your teams
- Planning and organisation of client needs ensuring fulfillment of all orders
- Preparation and management of budgets
Team Operations Manager- Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a team orientated management role essential
- Ideally experience gained within a service led environment
- Proven responsibility in the following areas; budget management, portfolio growth, planning, service delivery and team development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards
- Ability to adapt management style dependant on audience
Team Operations Manager- Benefits Offered
- to GBP40,000 per annum
- Immediate opportunity
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.