Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk - Doncaster - GBP21,000 - GBP23,000
Chase & Holland are working with a successful well-known manufacturing business in Doncaster who are looking to grow their accounts payable team with the addition of a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk. This role will be based within the sizeable finance division in the Doncaster offices and is a full-time permanent role.
Senior Purchase Ledger Responsibilities include:
- Process all UK payments including employee expenses
- Process urgent and down payments
- Post all direct debits and match off against appropriate invoices
- VAT invoices
- Review exceptions weekly and take appropriate action to ensure outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Experience working with multiple ledgers and currencies is preferred
- Experience using SAP is desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced busy environment is essential
In return you'll receive:
- Christmas shutdown period
- Contributory pension plan
- Study support
- Great staff benefits
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.