Do you have excellent customer service skills that always exceed customer expectations? Are you able to see an opportunity and link sell? Have you previously worked in an environment where you needed to retain a multitude of products? If so then this could be ideal for you!
- Deliver 1st class customer service always exceeding expectations
- Being able to approach customers and ensuring that they are dealt with courteously, promptly and efficiently
- Dealing with enquires in a confident manner and efficiently
- Having comprehensive product knowledge to enable alternatives
- Able to identify improvement to enhance customer service and up sell
- Resolving any customer issues to a satisfactory conclusion
- Keeping paperwork up to date to enable colleagues to follow tasks
- Maintain Showroom ensuring displays are up to date and products are
- Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly to meet delivery promised
- Deputise in the absence of the retail or assistant manager
- Prepare and assist with stocktakes
- Assist with the training and development of all new recruits
- Take on any reasonable ad hoc duties
- Ensure a customer friendly environment
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a retail position, preferably with a luxury product
- Must have a passion for 5* customer service
- Must have strong and clear communication skills both written and verbal
This role does require someone who can work on a shift basis including 1 in 3 Saturdays
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.