Project Coordinator GBP25K Tech Consulting London
An American owned IT consultancy that helps businesses of all sizes leverage the power of automation and data infrastructure to eliminate repetitive, time intensive aspects of their business flow. With over 100 members of staff working across the USA, UK, Asia and New Zealand, this company works with global brands such as Vodafone, Volkswagen and Admiral to name three.
You will join the team as a Project Coordinator to help support the other areas of the business in acquiring new clients and delivering on existing deadlines. This role suits a highly organised individual with a high attention to detail.
• Support the pre-sales team who are the guys to visit new client sites to understand their business challenges and propose a tech-based solution.
• Provide the pre-sales team with logistical and research-based assistant so they are fully prepared for client pitches.
• Manage the project tracking tool to ensure accurate time keeping is maintained across all projects.
• Manage project reports to a high level of accuracy, recording project details where possible.
• Use the time tracking tool to manage billing information for each project and provide this in an accurately to the Finance Director.
• Attend client and team meetings as required.
• The UK team work remotely, communicating all day with the 100+ global team through their project management system (30+ channels) and meeting up in central London every Thursday.
Who Fits the Bill?
• Educated to degree level preferred.
• Super, highly organised individual who likes organising others.
• Someone who is looking for the freedom of remote working whilst working within a multinational team split across 4 continents.
• An interest in tech is beneficial but not required.
• Comfortable using MS Excel is preferred.
• Prior experience in project management or finance would be a bonus, but not required.