Senior Investments Associate
A successful Investment Services company in Bath is looking for an experienced Investments Associate to join their team. The varied role will combine dealing with back office financial processes, system testing, problem solving, improving and implementing working methods and resolving incoming queries.
This person will join a new team which will least double in size over the next year, making this is the perfect time to get noticed for future career development opportunities.
The company culture is dynamic and this is an exciting time to join the business as it thrives within an emerging market. The firm's achievements and innovations are highly regarded within the industry.
The offices are in central Bath and a very short walk from Bath Spa train and bus stations.
This will be a varied role and no two days will be the same. The post-holder will be involved in the following duties:
- Effectively handling and processing administration requests from financial advisers and sales teams.
- System testing and process improvement.
- Management reporting, & project work.
- Accurately processing new business applications.
- Dealing with queries from financial advisers, trust companies & third parties.
- Being on hand to resolve incoming queries arising from calls.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness
- Understanding the market and how changes in the market can affect the business model.
- Supporting the training, coaching and development of new and existing team members as required.
What Experience is needed?
Applicants should have previous experience of working within the Financial Services sector, ideally for an Investments firm, Fund Manager, IFA, Life/ Pensions / SIPP or Savings Provider, plus the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good administration skills with a good understanding of investment products/services.
- Strong interpersonal, team working and communication skills.
- Flexible, organised and adaptable to change.
- A 'can do' attitude with a positive outlook
An analytical mind and ideas driven.
Prospects & Benefits:
The company promotes personal development and there are excellent training programmes and study support schemes. The business will support you with a career development plan and provides study support, financial incentives and regular pay reviews.
There are many opportunities to expand upon your knowledge and skills within the role and ultimately to progress your career within the business. The office environment is friendly and sociable with a positive feel. The company continues to thrive, thus opening up exciting new career prospects as it grows.
There is an excellent and flexible benefits package which includes a good pension, paid study support and exam pass incentives, train travel season ticket scheme, a considerable annual bonus paid in addition to salary, private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection insurance.