Accounts Senior (Practice) Vacancy - Permanent - based in Milton Keynes
Purpose of Role:
An Accounts Senior role based within an Accountancy Practice. You will be looking after a portfolio of clients and first point of contact for any technical questions they may have alongside accounts preparation and reviews. You will also assist with the training of junior members of staff within the practice.
- Managing a team of 4 Bookkeepers
- Double entry bookkeeping
- VAT return preparation
- Accounts preparation
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Other duties in support of the practice as required
- Study Support packages available.
In order to undertake this role you will have worked in an accountancy practice previously and must have had experience working in a similar role.
- AAT/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified/Qualified - Will consider QBE Candidates
- A highly effective communicator
- Proven client management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in all MS Office Packages especially Excel.
Hours of work:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm (Monday - Thursday)
- 8.30 am - 2pm (Friday)
28 Days Holiday plus office shut down over Christmas and New Year on top of holiday allowance.
If you are interested, please get in touch ASAP