This role is for a dynamic, forward thinking Independant Sales/Lettings Agency in Leeds.
A very strong work ethic, outstanding customer service and respect for all clients has progressed and developed them to become a 'Premier' Leeds Estate Agency
This role has become available due to a promotion.... Excellent career progression
This role is for the North Leeds Office.
Working hours are 8.45am - 5.30pm Tuesday to Friday.
Every Saturday 9am - 3pm
Very competitive salary
The duties of this role include but are not restricted to:
- Receiving & checking tenant applications
- Entering tenancy data & producing standard letters, agreements & other tenancy documentation
- Monitoring & chasing tenant references as required
- Booking inventories & tenant check-in & check-out
- Notifying local authorities/utility suppliers of changes of liability & giving meter readings
- Answering telephones and dealing with queries from clients/tenants
- Office diary management
- Ordering stationery
- General office administration
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
- Generally supporting other members of staff in whatever capacity required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- Smart appearance & articulate telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong written communication: spelling, grammar & numeracy
- Competent keyboard and computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- The ability to quickly adapt to software management programs
- Good organisational skills - able to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to thrive working within a small team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply along with your CV. By doing so, you give Carlill-Yates Recruitment Ltd consent to store your CV on our database. Your CV will not be shared with any other organisations aside recruitment and can be deleted at any time upon your request.