HR Officer (Recruitment and Training)
HR Officer (Recruitment and Training)
Mayfair, London (with travel to our other sites)
Are you an adaptable recruitment professional looking to make a difference with a fun, vibrant business? Do you have a sweet tooth and a weakness for indulgent treats?
If so, this is an amazing opportunity to progress your career as an HR Officer with a forward-thinking company that will support your growth and development.
Who will I be working for?
Born from the minds of two foodies with a passion for great desserts, My Cookie Dough is on a mission to create happiness for every person who eats one of our cookie dough delights.
We’re not looking to radically change the world, but we do want to radically change the day of each one of our customers, putting a smile on their lovely faces and bringing a bit of joy their way.
We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings, and now have stores in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Derby and Reading, as well as overseas in Jordan, Oman and Bahrain.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re looking for an HR Officer to join our team in Mayfair and help to ensure that My Cookie Dough continues to be a great place to work.
Are there any perks?
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Free cookie dough!
- Performance-related incentives
- Flexible working options
- 28 days’ holiday
- Company social events
- Growth, development and fast career progression prospects
- Join a growing company with a great family-like culture
It’s an amazing time to join our team – we’re opening up more sites across the UK and need to ensure that we continue to attract, recruit and retain the best – that’s where you come in.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to make an impact on our organisation from day one, playing a key part in our recruitment process, shaping our company culture and helping to grow our business.
What will I be doing?
As an HR Officer, you’ll support our HR activities, focusing on our recruitment, employee engagement and staff training initiatives.
In this varied role, your duties will include:
- Managing our recruitment process, from preparing job adverts to interviewing and selecting candidates
- Overseeing our onboarding process
- Co-ordinating staff training and development plans
- Developing the company’s competency framework to support skills development and training
- Travelling to our stores to support the delivery of training
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Helping to prepare for any disciplinary, grievance, capability or sickness meetings
Sounds great! What will I need?
To join us as an HR Officer, you’ll need:
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent administrative skills
- IT and numeracy skills, including the ability to use electronic payroll and benefits
- The ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
- A professional approach and the ability to build good rapport with people
- To be at your best when working in a fast-paced environment
A driving licence would be beneficial, but this isn’t essential. A Level 3 CIPD qualification would also be an advantage.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Recruitment Executive, Resourcer, Recruiter, Recruitment Officer, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor or Human Resources Officer.
Webrecruit and My Cookie Dough are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to join a fun, growing company as an HR Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 – 45 hours per week