Credit Control & Billing Administrator - Part Time 22.5 hours
Our Peterborough, Cambridgeshire based client is currently looking for a Credit Control & Billing Administrator to join them on a fixed term basis until the end of August 2020.
This role can be on either a full time or part time basis (22.5 hours per week).
The position is based in Peterborough in the Central Office of the group and will work very closely with the accounts staff to ensure billing is accurate. This role is the first point of contact for fee payers and staff to raise billing queries. They are looking for someone with Credit Control experience in collecting debt with visible results.
Role Duties & Requirements:
- Producing invoices within an agreed timeline
- Building rapport and relationships with both external customers and internal stakeholders
- Working on own initiative whilst being a key member of a team
- Excellent organisational & communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to; Format reports, apply and filter columns, sort and extract required information from reports
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Adaptable to changes of systems and procedures
- Knowledge of ISAMS, billing systems and Access Dimensions accounting system is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Very good attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.