- PPC Executive sought for exciting and expanding business
- Manage a portfolio of activity across Google, Amazon and other ecommerce channels
- Manage social media advertising strategy
- Working within a global marketing function pushing new acquisition boundary's and channels
- Optimising & delivering PPC campaigns across more than 20 accounts
- Managing the bid management platform and implementing bidding rules & processes
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages
- Weekly reporting on the key metrics of revenue, CPC, CPO and ROI
- Measuring and analysing campaign performance & using web analytics to identify areas of improvement
- Contribute to PPC strategic direction
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Google Search & Shopping campaigns.
- Google qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience managing social media advertising preferred but not essential
- Experience with Amazon Advertising platform would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills are essential with experience using Google Analytics and Excel
- Fluency in English language. Other languages (French, Italian, Spanish or German language) would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn, do research and take initiatives.
- Commercial awareness so you can add value to the business outside of just PPC.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to get stuck in and make things happen
- Able to work as a team player as well as being able to work towards individual performance goals and KPIs
Please send your cv to the team so we can give you a call to discuss the role in more detail
What's in it for you: