Sales Executive (OTE £50K)
Sales Executive (OTE £50K)
Greenfield, near Oldham, Manchester
Are you a customer service professional looking for your next challenge? Ready for a step up into sales where you could earn in excess of £50k in your first year? If so, read on.
Here at Hartley Botanic, we offer beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across our Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, Hartley Botanic works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of our products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
As our company continues to grow, we are now seeking a Sales Executive to join our team.
- Salary of up to £23,000 base
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 uncapped (with the potential to earn more with experience)
If you are a high performing customer service expert looking to advance into a sales role with our market-leading company, this is the ideal opportunity in which to grow and thrive.
We offer an astounding commission scheme that enables high performing sales people to earn £65K+ alongside great sales training and the support you need to get you up to speed.
So, if you are naturally enthusiastic, able to deliver on your commitment and ready for seriously enhanced earnings, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Sales Executive, you will be creating sales of our Greenhouses, Glasshouses and associated products with new customers across the UK.
Working from a list of warm leads already generated by our Marketing Team, you will proactively establish contact with potential customers, take ownership of the relationship and follow it through to close.
Your role will also involve:
- Communicating with customers primarily via telephone
- Supporting internal colleagues throughout the manufacture and delivery stages
- Overcoming objections, solving problems, negotiating and delivering excellent customer service
- Achieving your sales targets
- Providing written quotations
- Occasionally attending exhibitions and customers’ properties
What You’ll Need
To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills
- The ability to communicate complicated technical issues
- To be self-motivated and flexible in order to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A tenacious work attitude and a team player mentality
- The ability to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- A highly innovative and proactive approach
- The willingness to travel on an occasional basis
Any experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Account Manager, Sales Representative or Senior Customer Service Representative would be highly prized.
We are keen to hear from those who have held the role of Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Call Centre Operative or Call Centre Operator and are looking to step into a sales role.
Webrecruit and Hartley Botanic are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could see yourself as our next Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.