GBP17,750 - GBP23,000 + Package
An established organisation is looking to recruit a technician to join their thriving business. Working at the forefront of the industry, you will have hands-on involvement with a range of short and long term projects. This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop a career in chemistry.
- Practical analysis work, using a range of techniques including chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Collect data and produce reports
- Sample administration
- Maintaining quality control records
- Calibration of lab equipment
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum A-level qualification in a science subject
- Experience working in a laboratory
- Ability to work in a small team
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Due to location, a driving license and own transport is required
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Search & Selection Ltd is an independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike