Oxford City Property manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our East Oxford branch as a Property Manager.
We are looking for highly organised and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department. Ideally candidates will have previous customer service experience, property management experience or estate agency experience. Applicants with the right qualities will be considered regardless of industry experience.
As a Property Manager, you will need to:
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards
- Investigate and resolve queries and problems
- Advise and recommend course of action on a range of property issues
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Develop and build strong relationships with key clients
- Liaise/negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Meet and exceed your personal targets for management upgrades
- Assist with gaining management instructions by attending selective market appraisals
- Conduct property inspections
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- Have previous customer service experience
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
- Have a knowledge of the HMO process in Oxford City
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a busy and exciting sales atmosphere and build a successful career within an expanding, award winning company.