7 days left
- Part Time
North Cambridge Academy- School Administrator/Receptionist
Part Time (2.5 days per week) - permanent contract
20 hours per week (Wednesday 11am-4pm/Thursday & Friday 8am to 4pm)
Term time only plus 5 non term time days (39 weeks)
Salary: Scale 4/ point 7 to 11 (actual pro rata salary £9,000 to £9,742)
Start date: Monday 28 October 2019
We are looking to appoint a dynamic front of house person to be responsible for communication with parents, the local community and the wider public.
Based in the academy reception, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of customer service. We are looking for a confident, professional individual who has the vibrant personality to promote the excellence that North Cambridge Academy has to offer.
We very much welcome applications from individuals with a strong customer service background, a flare for marketing and a finger on the pulse of the latest social media. Applicants should have great organisational skills, a pro- active ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to thrive in a very fast paced and demanding environment
North Cambridge Academy is part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust and we moved into a brand new state of the art £10 million building three years ago, which affords staff an excellent working and learning environment.
We can also offer you:
- Staff social activities, including staff fitness and well-being sessions
- Free breakfast in the school restaurant and free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Ample on site car parking in a city location
- Employee Assistance Programme to help support you in everyday life as well as career decisions
- Cycle to work scheme and child care voucher scheme
- We are situated to the north of the city, approximately a mile from the centre of Cambridge. There is easy access from the A14 and we are close to the new Cambridge North train station. Cambridge is a vibrant university city with a growing reputation as a great place to live.
For further details and to apply on-line please click on the link here: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/school-administrator-receptionist-cambridgeshire-1239584
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
For further information about the post please contact Alison Gallagher, PA to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01223 491 530
The closing date for applications is 9 am on Tuesday 24 September
Interviews will take place on Friday 27 September 2019
North Cambridge Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This means that the post holder will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of all children and young people.
The post holder also has an implicit duty to promote the welfare of all children and young people.