Office / Accounts Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
This role is in a well-established farming business in Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent. We are looking to appoint an Office / Accounts Administrator to supply efficient accounts and administration support.
Duties will entail:-
- 1st point contact for the office / Reception Duties
- Receive and place phone calls, handling questions and concerns
- Taking messages
- Purchase and Sales Ledger: Processing and recording of all invoices
- Month End payment run for Purchase/Supplier Invoices
- Credit Control
- VAT Returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Stationary / Equipment Ordering
- General Photocopying for the office and directors
- Electric Meter Reads Monthly / Quarterly
- Utilities Bills
- Container Rentals and invoicing
- Project Admin Work – one off ad hoc tasks normally on Excel as they occur.
- Board Room duties to include booking of board room / setting the room up ready for meetings / teas and coffee when meeting are taking place.
- Any other general ad hoc office / admin duties the office requires
The Ideal Candidate will have:-
- An enthusiastic approach and be keen to learn
- A sound Administrative background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan in advance and pre-empt support needed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills both face-to-face and over the phone/email.
- Capability to work under pressure using own initiative
- Strong IT skills including skill with Microsoft Word,, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to establish positive relationships at all levels, both internally and externally, tactfully & diplomatically
- Must be able to discretely handle confidential information
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities seamlessly
Hours of Work - 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Salary Dependent on Experience
This is a busy and varied role and will suit someone looking for a busy role who takes pride in their work. In order to fulfill this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will have some account experience as well as a background in administration. In return, we offer a small but friendly office which is predominantly open plan.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to perform this role, please apply now.
Website Details - www.mercerfarming.co.uk
Closing Date Monday 23rd September 2019
Apply for Office / Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly