Senior Fund Administrator
This position of Senior Fund Administrator is set within the heart of the department and will see you working to ensure that all funds meet both internal and external regulations. Working closely with colleagues throughout the firm and external service providers, this role will see you playing a significant role within the business.
This Investment Manager is based in the heart of the city and has a very respected place in the market. They are looking to bring an experienced Fund Administrator into the team, where they will receive all the competitive benefits this company has to offer along with a competitive base salary and the chance to work in an inclusive encouraging environment.
This person will be a key player within the Funds Operations Department, ensuring that all funds meet regulatory standards. This position will see you working alongside colleagues from different areas so will ultimately offer great exposure across the firm.
- The role holder will be on constant lookout for opportunities to drive directed change within the team
- Act as the "go to" within the team and be a key point of contact in solving any issues that may arise, whilst escalating escalating any potential risks and taking the lead in team projects and initiatives.
- Preparation of reports for both internal and external parties whilst ensuring all fund data is accurate
- Play a key part in the coordination of new fund launches and re-organisations
- Regularly review fees to ensure accuracy and that payments are received
- Take the role of SME within the team for external departments, responding to any queries they may have whilst ensuring client service levels are maintained at all times.
- Continuously keep up to date with industry developments and rolling out amongst colleagues as appropriate.
Strong Excel Skills
Knowledge of Equities, Derivatives & Fixed Income
Team Leader experience
Must take ownership and responsibility
Ability to build strong relationships
This position will see you working as part of a very reputable firm which can offer competitive base salary, fantastic benefits and flexible working.