GBP23,000 - GBP27,000 plus 5% bonus
Do you have a background in working within legislation? Our client is looking for a professional, thorough Technical Officer to support their business. In return, you will receive a generous salary and bonus along with a fantastic working environment within a business that looks after their employees.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the central database is maintained to ensure the business is up to date and fully compliant with any European and Local Legislations in GB and Ireland.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and report any changes to legislation and maintain the database
- Read/review all Compliance and Risk (C2P) information
- Read/review Trade Association documents and update relevant departments
- Maintain a central filing system of documents
- Agree communication with R&D departments in relation to replies/responses to Trade Associations and Trading Standards
- Communicate/liaise with R&D and QM departments on a regular basis and update them on changes in legislation and proposals
- Write/create internal working procedures relating to departmental processes.
- Arrange any necessary testing and inspection of goods
- Maintain all technical procedures
We are looking for someone with:
- Good standard of education
- Excellent level of both spoken and written English
- Proven administration skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to sort and input information with accuracy
- Awareness and knowledge of current European Directives (domestic electrical)
- Quality control experience is useful but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Role advertised: 10 September 2019
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.