Internal Sales Consultant
Internal Sales Consultant - Jewson Builders' Merchants
Competitive Salary - Based in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' (2)
Our ambitious Jewson Oxford team are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Sales Consultant who prides themselves on delivering first class service and who can really make a difference. The main purpose of your role will involve proactively maximising sales and margins, whilst developing and maintaining good customer relations within your network. You will also need to build relationships with customers, via the telephone and in person, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
As an Internal Sales Consultant with Jewson, you will:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from our customers looking to make and place orders.
- Advise them with any queries they may have in relation to our products and services.
- Look for opportunities to cross sell, provide add-ons and upsell where possible.
- Strive to achieve KPI's, although excellent customer service is our largest motivator.
So if you???
- Have some product knowledge or come from a related industry - would be of an advantage, however full training will be provided.
- Are a great team player and have a great personality, as you will be joining a lively team. You will also enjoy building relationships with our customers and colleagues.
- Thrive on the challenge of proactive selling and actively engaging new and existing customers.
- Can deliver excellent customer service, whilst providing customers with Jewson's services and products.
- Demonstrate a degree of resilience and the ability to remain calm during busy periods.
???we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.