Reservations Travel Consultant
Reservations Travel Consultant, Up to GBP18K Basic + Commission - GBP30k OTE - Glasgow
Our client, a successful Business Travel agency has an immediate requirement for a Reservation Consultant to join their established team, providing an exceptional service to leisure travellers.
The responsibilities of the Reservations Travel Consultant role are:
- Quality control own work within agreed time scales, to ensure work is accurate for management information and immediate action from the accounts department.
- Attend client and supplier functions when and if required, to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Take responsibility for your own workstation, including maintenance and operation and general office tidiness, as directed.
- To work such hours as are necessary to ensure the smooth running of the position.
- Create product for use on e shots, website, newspaper and social media
The skills required of the Reservations Travel Consultant role are as follows:
- Minimum 2 years leisure travel experience
- Excellent all-round travel products knowledge
- Good administration skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and priorities workload in a high pressured and demanding environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team member and communicate with management
- A positive and proactive attitude
The Reservation Consultant role would ideally suit someone with a good understanding and interest in the travel or lifestyle industries, combined with proven sales ability.
To apply for the Reservation Consultant role, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.