Investor Relations Apprentice
About N+1 Singer:
N+1 Singer is a leading investment bank dedicated to serving small and medium-sized companies in the UK. We advise, structure and execute IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements and M&As.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our N+1 Singer Investor Relations team. The Investor Relations (IR) team deliver all aspects of Roadshow management; organising schedules for our corporate clients to meet with shareholders, fund managers, investors and other interested parties.
A typical day:
- Assist the IR team and other internal departments to deliver first-class roadshows and other marketing events
- Assist with event and conference coordination and organisation
- Assist with arranging meetings
- Diary management of multiple diaries
- Produce investor profiles using MS office
- Data entry into Investor Relations CRM
- Organise travel arrangements
- Prepare schedules, notes, investor profiles and presentations
- Ad-hoc project work
- Printing and binding presentations
- Providing phone cover when team members are absent
What makes a good candidate?
- Highly organised, able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service focused
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner with a flexible attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Amazing location
- WhiteHat community
- 9am - 5:30pm
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.