Job Title: Senior Copywriter
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bournemouth Airport
We are looking for super talented Copywriter to join our client's rapidly growing marketing team and enrich their presence by working on a wide range of print, emails, website and posters. Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to all audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
This role is new to the business and a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who wants to join an exciting and fast-growing environment.
Requirements of the role:
- Write catchy, engaging and sales orientated content for websites, posters, blogs, newsletters and social media
- Write headings for billboards and posters
- Look at the strategy behind the content
- Create original copy with the objective of capturing the target audience's attention
- Ensure that content is aligned with marketing priorities and messaging; language; tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Material to support the sales team and customer retention - sales aids, template emails and call scripts
- Work well in a team, and individually.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Manage a team of 2 x junior copywriters
- Manage your daily/weekly workflow and that of your team
- Help out the team with any other tasks as required
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Certificate, Diploma, bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copy writing, marketing or communications
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A Highly creative, imaginative, enthusiastic and energetic individual
- Perfect English grammar is a must
- Hands on experience with content management systems including WordPress
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- Fastidious about accuracy with outstanding attention-to-detail
- Comfortable working as part of a team or alone and under pressure, and able to form and maintain relationships at all levels
- Management experience
- Pension after 3 months
- On-site parking
- Discounted holidays
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/