Sales Administrator - Maternity Cover
One of the fastest growing wholesaling and trading businesses in the UK, dealing locally and internationally in a wide range of FMCG products, has a temporary vacancy for a Sales Administrator.
Working in a fast moving environment this is a busy and varied role. You will be working closely with the Commercial Director and Sales Director and manage all back-office functions in support of the Sales and Trading Team. You will also be involved in Purchasing activities.
Main duties include:
- Produce and collate all materials for use by Sales Team - weekly trade lists, e-shots, ad hoc lists etc.
- Process Sales Orders and issue Order Confirmations and Proformas, liaising with customers as required.
- Deal with customer queries re deliveries, invoices, pricing, order confirmations, proformas, etc, liaising with Buying and Operations Teams as required.
- Maintain all content in the Sales Presenter, liaising with the Commercial Director re pricing.
- Maintain the company product image library.
- Maintain key data on the Business Control System - products, customers etc.
- Produce and manage a buying schedule for approval by the Directors, based on customer demand.
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with the buying schedule.
- Liaise with Suppliers re deliveries, invoices, pricing, order confirmations, proformas, etc, coordinating with the Sales and Operations Teams as required.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure customer requirements are met whilst maintaining accurate internal records of stock etc.
The successful candidate
- Ideally experienced in a B2B sales environment but not essential. All work and educational backgrounds considered.
- Bright, ambitious and driven by results.
- Self starter, able to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills with excellent written English.
- Very good IT skills, able to produce spreadsheets and professional presentations.
- Well organised.
- Salary of GBP22,000 to GBP25,00 pa depending on experience and skills.
- A performance-related bonus of up to 10% of salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 22 days pa.