Team Administrator (EMEA)
- Team Administrator/Administrative Assistant
- Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- GBP17 to GBP19 per hour
A new contract opportunity for 18 months based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge working as a Senior Team Administrator for our client's EMEA team providing them with first-class administrative and Back Office solutions on a daily basis. We are looking for a strong and experienced Senior Administrative Assistant who is able to work in fast-paced team and can prioritise effectively and efficiently - this is a busy role and will require quick responses/action on tasks given.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms for data management (Zinc, Veeva, Concur, Oracle, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced, corporate environment - clear examples of previous work is required
Role and Responsibilities:
Day-to-day activities will fall into 3 categories:
- Financial and budget management - compiling reports/data and storing effectively
- Review and approval of materials or consultancy contracts - providing reports/data and storing effectively
- Provides administrative support, calendar management, organises travel arrangements and processes expenses for the team
To learn more our client and the opportunity to join their EMEA Administrative support team based in West London; please call and speak with Katrina Hand here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please share with me a copy of your very latest profile for a call back in the strictest confidence.