Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Reporting to: Recruitment Manager
Does the role involve driving: No
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to review and amendment, in consultation with the post holder. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the general scope of the post.
Job summary and scope:
Upon joining aap3 you will be assigned a technical discipline or business sector, in which you will be responsible for developing and maintaining.
You will work alongside a team of experienced consultants within your specialism whilst learning about the resourcing side of recruitment. If you wanted to progress to a full 360 role then full training would be offered.
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidate (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database.
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence
- Arrange and attend Candidate meetings to develop and maintain business relationships.
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide short lists for clients specific vacancies.
- To support the interview process providing appropriate feedback and guidance between all parties.
- To manage candidates and clients expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure that appropriate administration (both manual and system) is completed and to provide accurate records.
- Administration of internal systems and files to maintain accurate records.
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients for job opportunities.
- To meet weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- To attend annual performance reviews training, client and candidate meetings as requested.
- To professionally represent aap3 Ltd and all of its services at all times.
- Manage a book of contractors.