We are looking for a Corporate and Business Services Senior to join our expanding Truro CBS team. Working with a broad portfolio of clients, this role will enable you to expand your skillset within an ambitious Top 30 firm.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, and recently described by a judge “as one of the best businesses that he has ever judged”, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service.
Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
Responsible for the delivery of a range of compliance related services, you will build long standing relationships with your clients ensuring that you become a trusted advisor and actively contribute towards the growth of their businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and financial accounts for owner managed businesses
- Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
- Identifying and delivering advisory services that may benefit your client. This may include areas such as cloud accounting and systems support, Making Tax Digital as well as corporate and personal tax planning
- Taking an active role in developing the skills of junior members of the team
This is an outstanding career opportunity with the potential to progress within the firm.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA, ACCA or AAT Qualification
- Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure