3D Junior Designer
As 3D Junior Designer you will provide support across all aspects of 3D design that translate a client's brief into a full brand experience.
With a good knowledge of creating 3D brand environments in exhibitions, events and experiential the Junior 3D Designer will provide design support to the Creative Leads and Senior Designers working as part of a larger creative or account team. You will bring good knowledge of 3D design packages (Vectorworks, Adobe 3D StudioMax, Cinema 4D) and some level of accredited training/qualification in a relevant design discipline.
The Junior 3D Designer will work across multiple projects on behalf of a wide range of clients, owning smaller projects or for larger projects working in partnership with a Creative Lead or Senior Designer to develop designs or specifications. You will need to be proactive, show initiative and be an excellent team player, yet also confident enough to work independently in a fast-paced office environment.
The Junior 3D Designer will need to be able to handle constructive feedback and take creative direction, as well as be highly organised.
- Develop understanding of design briefs in terms of clients' needs, their brand values and personality.
- Work with the design teams to ensure all work meets standards required to both win and produce high quality output.
- Seek out and understand competitor design standards to sustain and elevate the calibre of 3D design standards. Attending exhibitions and events to advise on competitive design, creative ideas and industry trends.
- Participate in client meetings and internal meetings to effectively present design work
- Develop and keep up-to-date with latest tools/techniques to produce creative work. Show us what else you can bring to the table
- Organise and plan own work and manage your time effectively. Work with Studio Manager to identify opportunities to support a broad range of projects where time allows
- Work with the production teams to ensure creativity stays strong through to delivery and discuss alternative approaches if budgets/constraints become restrictive
- Learn from best practice with the wider team based on your learning to date
- Be a champion of the creative process, follow process and procedures in-line with the Traffic Manager