Telesales Team Leader
Telesales Team Leader
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: GBP21,000 to GBP23,000
Hours: Full time
Due to a period of growth our client is looking to expand their telesales team and subsequently are seeking an experienced Team Leader to work from their Swindon Head Office. The successful candidate will be providing management support to a small team of seven Telesales Executives, ensuring that our client can continue to provide their customers with very the best service at all times.
Overall function of the job
The Telesales Team Leader will be responsible for supervising a dedicated team of Telesales Executives this will involve, mentoring, motivating and training the team ensuring customers are receiving the highest levels of service as well as ensuring company revenue is being maximised at all times.
- Dealing with staff on a daily basis. This will involve, mentoring, motivating and training
- Overcoming objections with a view to existing customers to continue using our service
- Regular updating of databases
- Meeting company set KPI's
- Ensuring the team have the necessary tools and knowledge to maximise customer retention through impeccable customer service skills.
- Analyse themes and trends, making recommendations for future improvements
- Ensure quality and compliance are at an acceptable level
- Support recruitment process, inductions, appraisals, manage all performance for team.
- Identify training needs and plan/deliver bespoke training sessions
- Drive performance and efficiency
- Recognising customer issues and/or complaints and acting upon these swiftly to maintain customer satisfaction and solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Identifying customer spend and product trends and using these to lead the team to maximise company revenue.
- Previous Supervisory/Managerial experience, preferably within a call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisation and leadership qualities
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
The successful candidate would be expected to be available to work as rostered covering the following hours over a five-day week:
- Monday to Thursday - 10:30am-19:00pm
- Sunday - 13:00pm-19:00pm
You'll receive 28 days' holiday per year and auto enrolment in company pension scheme