Time Appointments are recruiting on behalf of a leading business in Ipswich within the utilities sector. The role available is for a Compliance Manager, in which you must have knowledge in either heating sector or compliance role. The purpose of your role will be to provide support to consumers when complaints arise and assist in accordance with the company procedures. Our client offers a busy working environment with an exceptional reputation in their field. This role could also somebody that works in the field, has strong business acumen, now seeking an office-based role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide statistical reports for management / compliance meetings
- Provide statistical data for external bodies as required
- Provide advice and support for registered businesses wishing to changetrading names
- Provide advice on alternative dispute resolution (ADR) as required
- Oversee the co-ordination of overdue inspection non-conformance close-outs
- Action all suspension and revocations arising from registrants' failings tocorrect raised non-conformities.
- Report all non-cleared building regulation non-conformance to the relevantbuilding control department
- Manage a reporting system of non-registered installers.
- Administer workmanship warranty scheme for building regulationnon-compliance.
- Act as an alternative technical reviewer for certification decisions in accordance with ISO 17065:2012.
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with one of the consultants here.