Head of Energy Projects
- Full Time
Our client is a leading, fast growing energy consultancy that offers integrated energy management services including procurement, energy audits, energy improvement, compliance, data analytics and bureau services to I&C energy users across the UK with ambitions to grow existing business in European markets.
They are looking for a Head of Energy Projects to deliver the energy management strategy that meets the long-term business vision. Responsible for the management and communication of this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders, you will be supported by a team of four including two energy engineers. You will be a driving force in maintaining the continued high growth in the department while avoiding obstacles in a constantly changing market.
The role will require active participation with new and existing clients, advising on energy improvement measures and leading on the execution of energy management strategies at the same time as interacting with a broad range of stakeholders and departments to ensure success of existing products.
- Using your market expertise to provide insight to stakeholders on the market and future developments whilst identifying new market opportunities.
- Ensuring continual development of your team through regular reviews to identify training needs.
- Performing on-site energy efficiency audits for key clients, producing written reports to present to clients.
- Attending and advising key clients on their energy management strategies and developing tailored client energy management strategies.
- Introducing and managing SLAs across the department through development and implementation of strong processes and controls.
- Launching and delivering new energy management products and providing marketing communications with insights on key differentiators and messages.
- Attending prospective sales meetings and external seminars presenting both market insight and product proposition.
- Educated to Degree level
- Member of the Energy Institute
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of energy management experience with in depth product & industry knowledge.
- You will be Commercially aware with the ability to present both individually and to a group
- Experience of delivering energy projects and delivering savings is essential.
- Ability to understand complex ideas whilst producing client proposals and tailored energy management strategies.
- Strong Excel skills