Front End Developer
Our client, a specialist insurer is looking to recruit a Front-End Developer to work at their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth and have just rebranded so this an exciting time to join. Your own transport is essential for this role.
YOUR NEW JOB...
- Programming of new features and services
- Converting designs from Marketing into working webpages/applications
- Creating mock-ups and prototypes
- Development of unit tests to ensure optimal code coverage
- Ensuring all assets and code is optimised for the web and mobile devices
- Create and maintain technical diagrams and supporting information
- Analysing work requests, estimating and planning for implementation
- Monitoring and reviewing application performance
- Debugging and resolving any bugs/defects that are reported
- Assist and follow the project/feature life cycle from initial idea to implementation and support
- Working with IT and Marketing departments
- A strong background in Front-end development, with a minimum of 2-3 years commercial experience
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of mobile development/responsive design
- Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
WHATS ON OFFER...
GBP27,000-33,000 per annum depending on experience
Up to 33 days' holiday
Excellent benefits package
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.