Are you looking for a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate where you will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive something new where there is endless opportunity for impact and freedom for new initiatives? If this sounds like you then our client would like to hear from you.
As Procurement Manager you will develop and deliver a Category Strategies to deliver target benefits and financial savings, to deliver the target benefits and financial savings whilst providing specialist advice, guidance and service on leading procurement practice.
In this role the Procurement Manager will engage with key stakeholders to gain support and agreement for category strategies to ensure that implementation and compliance are optimal and deliver value for money.
The Procurement Manager will also define and actively manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, including technical input to negotiations on strategically significant contracts and negotiation and management of third party service providers whilst ensuring compliance. and effective supplier relationship management throughout the cycle.
As Procurement Manager you will be involved in the management of team members including setting targets and monitoring performance.
Ideally you will be CIPS qualified with NEC 3 contract experience and an understanding of Utilities Contract Regulations procurement.
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute with recent experience in Construction category
To register your interest in this Procurement Manager] role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to , stating your location and current salary details or contact us on for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.