- Full Time
A successful and expanding company within the North East are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team. This is a temporary role which will be ongoing until at least March 2019.
- Full time hours (37 per week)
- Monday - Friday
- GBP18 - GBP22 per hour
- Doing capital asset based work
- Assessing and surveying fire risk's
- Looking at compliance works
- Producing schedule of works
- Producing schemes
- Managing external contractors
Your Experience and Skills
- Hold a relevant building/construction qualification
- Preferably have some experience working in Social Housing/Public Sector
If interested, please apply by following the link provided or calling Jess at Randstad on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.