Accounting Manager - Fixed Assets
Are you looking for your next role as an Accounting Manager?
Project People are currently looking for a Accounting Manager to join a leading network provider. You will play a crucial role in all aspects of Fixed Asset accounting and reporting to ensure that complete and accurate information is provided to internal stakeholders and shareholder's Fixed Asset teams.
As the Accounting Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Accountable for service excellence and improvement road-map
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with the corporate Fixed Asset Policy and Processes
- Risk management and Internal Controls Framework for capital expenditure accounting
- Financial Fixed Asset management
- Inventory accounting and valuation
- Preparation of Fixed Asset movement schedule for Shareholders and Statutory reporting
- Calculate and Report on stock turnover
- Timely completion of Balance Sheet reconciliation and effective resolution of outstanding items
- Manage, train and develop the other team members
- Provide relevant adhoc analytic and advisory support on various projects in a timely manner
The ideal Accounting Manager will have;
- Accountancy post-qualification experience (eg, ACCA, ACA)
- Post qualification experience in fixed asset management and inventory accounting
- Advance analytical skills and expert Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet project deadlines as required
- Ability to adapt to continually changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in making recommendations and decisions
If this sounds like the next opportunity within Accounting Management for you then apply now or contact (see below) for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.