Regional Account Manager
To effectively manage Network Members within a given geographic area (Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Norfolk & Suffolk) and to control inherent risks by undertaking in depth audit visits into the conduct of Network Members, providing remedial actions as are appropriate and required, as well as assisting Network Members in compliance by providing high quality training and development on sales processes, systems and other key regulatory areas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Adopting and employing a risk-based approach when conducting audits and in other daily duties. Ensuring that dealing with, and preventing risk, is your primary objective.
- Taking direct responsibility and account management for a number of Network Members ensuring the smooth running of the account.
- Conducting timely and effective audits for both General Insurance and Consumer Credit Appointed Representatives on a prescribed call pattern determined from their individual risk rating.
- Producing detailed and relevant Visit Reports based on the findings of the audit and/or development visits undertaken.
- Creating and recording any action plans that may be specifically appropriate following a Network Members visit. Ensuring that all action plans are reviewed and completed within a prescribed time frame.
- Conducting initial set up visits for all Network Members, using the relevant framework document to evidence the meeting and to set agreed action plans as appropriate.
- Providing onsite induction training and development to network members on sales processes, ITC systems and other key regulatory areas as part of an initial set up, as identified via an audit or as requested by ITC or the Network Member.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and organise your site visits to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a high standard of business continuity to our Network Members
- Develop sound working relationships and a professional level of rapport with Network Members to enable proficient account management.
- Understand and compliantly work within regulations such as the Data Protection Act 2018, Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998.
- Ensure personal Training and Competency requirements are kept up to date including the achievement of 30 hours Continuous Professional Development per annum and are in line with company policy.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A background in Motor Trade, consumer finance or territory management is preferable however not essential. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a compliance environment. Experience of working in a customer-facing role will always be advantageous, as will experience of industry specific regulation, general insurance / consumer credit knowledge and working to deadlines.