Community Manager - German & Dutch speaking - to GBP35k
Digital agency seeks German and Dutch speaking community manager to work on flagship client
Collaborative and ego-free this agency brims with love and enthusiasm for all things digital. Masses of creativity combined with putting humans at the heart of everything they do makes for cutting edge, meaningful digital content experiences. They are looking for a German/Dutch speaking Community Manager to join their friendly team, to run social media communities across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Working alongside Strategy and Client Services you will grow and engage German and Dutch social media communities, acting as a brand advocate.
You'll need to be expert in social media channels and formats as well as proficient in project management, able to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly and be responsive to clients in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be responsible for understanding the client's social customer base, providing insights and strategies for how to engage with them.
- Managing client social media communities, creating engaging copy and interesting ways to get people talking about new products and services
- Managing client relationships and communications as necessary
- Creating tone of voice documents and detailed moderation guidelines
- Working with account teams to create engaging strategies
- Contributing to the creative process of developing topical content relevant for all managed communities
- Undertaking research through a variety of different tools and systems in order to deliver a compelling community insight
- Delivering community strategies
- Managing volume of enquiries and messages from customers
- Taking briefings from client or account teams, writing proposals and supporting on new business
The ideal candidate:
- Strong leader
- At least 3 years community management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Curious about what makes people tick
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Passionate about consumer trends and insights
- A natural interest in social media
- An inquisitive, perfectionist and numeric mindset
- Business savvy and able to work in a fast-paced client facing environment
- Experience of using community management tools and/or software (Sprinklr)
Salary and benefits
To GBP33k plus benefits