Dimensions Specialist Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK's leading financial consultancies whose areas of specialisms include pensions, investments and employee benefits.
There offices is Middlesbrough are now seeking a number of Payroll Administrators, where you will be working within in a team responsible for processing the pensioner payroll(s), including daily payments, from within our Middlesbrough office. Day to day responsibilities will include depending on your level of experience:
- Carrying out basic calculations and running payrolls according to detailed instructions and under direct supervision and in a timely manner
- Taking responsibility for completion of payroll processes relating to data entry tasks and activities which are allocated whilst working effectively in a team
- Carrying out standard support tasks in a timely manner as requested and track payroll processing
- Assisting more senior colleagues with more complex and advanced payroll tasks and standard reports
- Building and maintain good relationships with clients, colleagues and within the company
- Identifying errors and escalating issues where appropriate
As someone who is pro-active and who can take on personal responsibility and ownership for completion of tasks, it is essential that you possess previous payroll knowledge or have experience of dealing with large volumes of payments across multiple clients
Additionally it is essential that you are highly organised with an eye for detail, good communication skills (verbal and written), and the ability to work to tight timescales
Further details are available on application.