5 days left
- Full Time
£22000 - £30000/annum,
Bramhall, Borough of Stockport
Bramhall Solicitors are seeking an experienced legal secretary/ personal assistant to work with one of the partners. We are a well-established south Manchester/Cheshire law firm which has built up a reputation for providing expert and friendly legal advice to the local community over many years.
What will the role involve?
- Working on files e.g being able to adapt standard documentation, collating papers, drafting letters.
- Office admin
- Interacting with clients
You will need?
- Conveyancing and / or probate experience
- Strong IT skills including good excel skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good manner
- Some experience of accounts and finance would be an advantage
- Friendly high street office in Bramhall Village
- Permanent contract
- Pension Scheme
- Salary of 22k – 30k depending on experience
- Choice of either 4 or 5 day working week
Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please forward a CV by clicking on the apply button
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly