Digital Marketer- Apprenticeship
Job title: Digital Marketing - Apprenticeship
Wage: GBP18,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday | 40 hours per week
Course entry requirements: Candidate must hold a minimum GCSE Maths and English with grades between A-C
Digital Marketing Level 3 Standard
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
About the company:
My client is the story of a pipe dream that transformed into a global beauty phenomenon. The founder had been working with beauty gifting brands manufactured overseas. She knew she could bring luxury bath, body and home beauty craftsmanship to the UK, allowing her to focus on stunning packaging and exquisite fragrances. Today, my client offers a collection of bath, body and home products that are wonderfully affordable and a sensorial pleasure to use. Ranging from decadent hand washes and velvety body creams to glamorous body sprays and sumptuously scented candles, each Grace Cole product is lovingly crafted in England and looks as stunning as it smells.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented designer who can work across both print and digital fields. This is a varied role working within an exciting and fast paced in-house design studio. If you feel you can contribute to our brand, have a real passion for creative and meet the below requirements please get in touch.
Jobs, duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in the output of all creative work from mock-ups to presentations to promotional material
- Design and create new ranges and add to existing
- Support the marketing department for the creation and development of a range of communication tools
- Manage individual projects in an efficient, timely manner, delivering to a specific deadline
- Use day to day project management system
- Preparing jobs for successful output
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Able to work with some of the biggest and most glamorous retailers
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Highly motivated
- Extremely creative
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the beauty industry
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.