Are you looking for your next role as a Quantity Surveyor?
Project People are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading network provider. You will play a crucial role in the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of shareholders.
As the Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include;
- Undertake cost analysis for build works across multiple projects
- Liaise with shareholders and Supplier Build Managers to reach agreement on any out of scope or adhoc items
- Update tools to ensure all out of scope costs are categorised highlighting any gaps or trends to procurement
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Maintain awareness of the different Shareholder build contracts in use
- Highlight potential commercial risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Assist procurement in the management of changes to scope of works Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have;
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Network Project Management experience
- Quantity surveying experience
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence suppliers
If this sounds like the next challenge for you then apply now or contact (see below) for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.