Minibus Driver (Part Time)
Minibus Driver (Part Time)
Looking to take on a part time role with a leading educational organisation? Are you able to drive a minibus as part of your driving licence? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
Founded in 1604, Blundell’s is a co-educational independent school for pupils aged 11 – 18. Boasting excellent facilities and the best in pastoral care, we are committed to providing an outstanding learning experience for all students.
Now, we are looking for a Minibus Driver to join us in Tiverton, working 17.5 hours per week during term time only, starting immediately.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £6,076 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to sports facilities
- Free parking
- Beautiful location with Grade I listed buildings and 90 acres of Devon countryside
Fostering a vibrant and supportive environment, Blundell’s offers the chance to take on an engaging role where you can fit other commitments around working.
What will I be doing?
As a Minibus Driver, you will be tasked with collecting and dropping off pupils to and from the school on a specified route.
Your role will involve:
- Driving courteously and considerately at all times, obeying speed limits and road laws
- Taking responsibility for your passengers whilst they are on board
- Ensuring that you are fit to drive and your vehicle is 100% roadworthy
- Cleaning the vehicle
- Ensuring any vehicle defects are reported immediately
What do I need?
To be considered as a Minibus Driver, you’ll need:
- A full driving licence which enables you to drive a 17 seat minibus
- A friendly approach
- Strong time-management capabilities
- A close attention to detail
- A responsible nature
Blundell’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful candidates will be required to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Other organisations may call this role School Mini Bus Driver, Minibus Driver, School-Run Driver, Bus Driver or School-Run Minibus Driver.
This is a part time role, working 17.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, with morning and evening driving runs plus cleaning time.
Webrecruit and Blundell’s are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a part time position as a Minibus Driver, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.