Head of Operations
As the Head of Operations, youre responsible for overseeing the delivery and management of a key part of the operations for Countrywide Surveying Services. With approx. 6 direct reports and overall responsibility for circa 80-100 staff, youll manage workload plans, budgets and will be responsible for delivering on the KPIs, objectives and performance of the Clients services department.
Youll make sure measures are in place for both to ensure operational excellence and to constantly achieve all key KPI and ensure these are monitored regularly. Its important that youll be able to create an environment that combines change with best practice and the highest standards.
- Provide inspired leadership for your people
- Make important planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary
- Lead and promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Work with senior stakeholders
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Support team and employment engagement communication with the management team
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Play a vital role in delivering a great Client experience to all Clients.
- Implement efficient processes and standards.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful youll need to have significant experience of leading multiple teams across a business. Strong organisational awareness will enable you to operate with credibility amongst your peers and senior management. Youll demonstrate good presentation skills, be confident in influencing others and act with integrity at all times.
You will be adept at setting expectations, developing people, getting commitment and empowering performance. Youll have a passion for driving continual improvement whilst working in a fast-paced environment. Some other desirable skills and experience include:
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or similar leadership
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and leadership ability.