My client is a large Worcestershire based Property Management business who is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. For this position previous credit control experience is not essential and a background in office administration/customer service would be suitable.
Working as part of a team of Credit Controllers you'll be involved in liaising with residents to collect overdue payments. This will be done by email, letter and phone.
* Sending automated arrears letters
* Updating resident's details on the system
* Answering incoming calls and recording details on the system
* Resolving customer enquiries and following up having advice from colleagues as necessary or escalating
* Liaising with colleagues in different departments to achieve aims
* To maximise arrears recovery and meet Client specific KPI collection rates
* Undertake regular aged debt reviews thus ensuring all accounts are chased in a timely manner
* Taking payments over the phone and ensuring GDPR is complied with at all times.
* Effectively managing accounts on hold.
* Excellent customer service
* Organised and able to work in a team
* Good standard of Maths and English - GCSE grade C or above
* Good communication skills
* Ideally previous credit control or accounts experience is ideal but not essential
* Previous experience in a property management company is advantageous but not essential
* Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
* IT literate in MS Word and Excel. Training will be given on the systems used for payments and property management. (Sage Pay and QUBE)
* Office hours - 38 per week, Mon-Fri TBC
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.