Customer Service Representative - Minworth
Customer Service Representative – Minworth
Our client protects and beautifies the world.
Our client works every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that their customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, they solve their customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, they operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. They serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
Why you should join the team:
With our client, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fuelled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of global customers, but help them propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, our client is driven to make a difference in the world.
To provide first class customer service and participate in the delivery of service excellence to all customers.
As the first point of contact, it is essential that each customer has a unique and personalised experience with the business.
- Ensure all customers are dealt with in a pleasant, confident and professional manner and aim to WOW customers.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding when dealing with all customer enquiries. Ensure all information is captured so that the relevant person/team can resolve in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business, its products and customer base.
- Professionally deal with complex queries.
- Deal with a variety of questions and queries from customers by utilising information sources, for example our client’s websites, the company intranet, product manuals and databases.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and with current customer service practices
- Participation in additional strategic campaigns/initiatives.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent customer service, listening and communication skills are essential
- Good standard of education in both Maths and English (essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer and product base
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced working environment (essential)
- Microsoft office and internet skills essential with MAM Autopart system knowledge desirable
- Ability to quickly recall information and find where information is stored
- Excellent keyboard skills (essential)
- Must be able to work as part of a team (essential)
- May be required to provide cover for other teams within the department should the necessity arise
Duration of the assignment and grade:
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
Our client is committed to being an inclusive employer and strives to achieve the right work-life balance for employees. Therefore they will always be happy to discuss flexible working arrangements wherever this is possible for the role. If you currently have flexible working arrangements or would like to move to flexible arrangements then our client is happy to talk about this during the recruitment process.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Representative, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Rep, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Agent, Contact Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Service.