Electrical Training Coordinator
Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for an Electrical Training Coordinator to join the Apprenticeship Hub department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As an Electrical Training Coordinator, you will:
- Organise and undertake the sign up of new apprentices through interview and selection of recruitment with employers and monitor and support the apprentice's progress throughout their programme
- Maintain all necessary administration relating to learners and placements within the training programme to meet ESFA audit requirements
- Monitor and record and apprentices' individual progress against planned targets, working with employers, lecturers, assessors and learners to support full standard completion
- Organise, lead and deliver the college induction to all new apprentices
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of administration in a busy environment and ability to work unsupervised.
- Advice or Guidance qualification or a willingness to undertake
- Fully computer literate including Outlook, databases and spreadsheets
- A drive to motivate and inspire young people
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.