Manpower are looking for a Production Supervisor to work for a large Mineral and process company based near Kingston upon Thames.
You will be responsible for and Supervise all production activities at a Minerals processing plant with a 24 hour operation.
- You will demonstrate effective management of resources to achieve production targets, efficiency's and/or specific priorities.
- Manage employees hours and provide regular performance feedback to employees and Line Manager.
- Liaise with Maintenance department to support breakdowns and PPMs
- On-time customer deliveries, Weekly/daily reporting
- Monitor & achieve minimum KPI targets
- Maximise production personnel capabilities
- Ensure production operating procedures are followed for product consistency & efficiency
- Support employee training plans
- Must have previous experience in a Supervisor/ Management role
- Literacy & numeracy confident
- Demonstrate good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Essential Skills for Supervisors (ACAS)
- IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
On offer is a salary of GBP33,615.38
Pension - employee min. 2.5% and employer 6%
Overtime opportunities are available
This is a shift position on 12 hrs shifts on 2 days on, 2 nights on and 4 days off - on a 7 day rota.
For more information please contact