Team Manager - French Speaking
Comdata Group has an exciting opportunity for an experiencedTeam Manager to join their growing team based near Canary Wharf on the Isle of Dogs in London. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
As a Global specialist in omni-channel customer relations, Comdata Group is innovating to adapt to new customer requirements and new consumer expectations. We support our clients in the transformation and modernisation of their customer experience with solutions that are Simple, Integrated and Instant.
With the new generation of customer experience strongly based on modern omnichannel platforms, Comdata Group enables current and future employees to develop and acquire new skills.
Comdata Group is looking for a Team Manager to manage a team of 6+ Agents on one our latest Campaign, and work on their behalf to service and support their customers, through a team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Have experience managing a team?
- Have experience driving a successful team?
- Want to thrive within a business with endless opportunity?
Responsibilities as our Team Manager:
- Responsible for end to end performance management of agents
- Accountable for the performance , productivity and quality of the team
- Conduct regular remote and side by side quality monitoring of agents
- Conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with all agents
- Conduct monthly performance reviews
- Responsible to motivate and drive their team to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
Key competencies as ourTeam Manager:
- Previous management experience required - 1 year (E)
- Multilingual - French & English
- A proven track record in performance and achieving targets within a call centre environment
- Natural ability to influence behaviours and reach desired outcomes
- Professional and emotionally resilient.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent multi tasker
- Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles (E);
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently (E)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy (E)
Benefits you'll receive as ourTeam Manager:
- IIP Accredited Employer
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Comdata Academy career progression structure
- 20 days paid holiday + additional days based on longevity in the company
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, restaurants and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Team Manager then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!