Cash Management Analyst
Competitive Salary & Benefits package, including 27 days' holiday, pension and healthcare.
ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated Cash Management Analyst to join our team within the Finance function. The position will preferably be based in Telford on a permanent basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Cash Management Analyst, you will be responsible for support the Cash Management Manager with all aspects of the new cash management function
This role will focus on providing ReAssure with the relevant market experience and Cash Management best practise as this team continues to establish its processes, systems and evolves.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with a Cash Management background of at least one year within a Bank or Corporate who is seeking to impart their knowledge and join a small team to assist with the continued development of the function within the ReAssure group and continue to broaden their experience of Cash Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participation in the day to day Team operations of the Cash Management department
- Input payments into banking systems
- Checking of liquidity and funding requirements and proposing funding movements
- Adhering to controls on all Cash management functions
- Inputting timely instructions of payments internally across ReAssure portfolios (BACS/CHAPS)
- Inputting timely external payments within ReAssure quality guidelines
- Provide input/testing in the conversion to Swift from Internet banking platforms
- Inputting custody messages to agent banks and fund managers
- Performing reconciliation functions and the speedy clearance of aged breaks
- Check position keeping and ensuring that cash projections are accurate/investigated
- Perform daily reporting of end of day unsecured balances with banks
- Input payments and understand how high value transactions settle - revolving credit, debt, dividends and group loans ETC.
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant Cash Management experience in Banking or a Corporate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Swift messaging on payments, custody and statements
- Experience of understanding Swift formats and population of swift fields
- Ability to communicate with all internal and external parties and understand risks/deliverables
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Proven relationship builder - ability to influence in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Fluent in English
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating a versatile environment for all employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age